Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Study coming soon!

In several presentations over the last several months, I have promised a study to be published on this blog. We are still making final changes on the study. By the end of the month, we whould have the executive summary, white paper and raw data available.

The study was commissioned in part by Intel, Lenovo and IBM. I have been very particular about making sure we are telling the full story. However, the same data set can be interpreted many ways. I fully accept that some of you will come to different conclusions than the study, or I have given the data. This is why I am publishing the raw data. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

The baseline data is available via a link on the right of this page. Soon we will post the final data.

No comments: